Monday 17 January 2011

Found a Magnet?


Welcome to Light Bite.
We've 118 artists exhibiting over 250 magnets on the streets of Nottingham.
If you've just found a magnet then please click on the link to your right. This will lead you to an album of artworks. Match the number on your magnet with the image and you've found your artist.
Find out more about your artists by viewing the 'Artists' page above. Most have a link to their websites.
If you want more information about artists or the project in general, then email me - Alban Low at openfridge@googlemail.com
our next event will be the Brighton Open - www.brightonopen.blogspot.com if you want to collect more magnetic artworks or contribute yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, what a lovely idea! I'm an artist and I have my work on magnets - I'd love to contribute another time!

    ReplyDelete